Wednesday 24 April 2013

Waiting for my little girl


Things are moving extremely slowly for me this week.... at 38 weeks and 5 days I started to get contractions following a show, they progressed to 4 mins apart and I was ready to enter the birthing suite.... when....

It all slowed down :( now since Sunday I have been in limbo as to whether my little one is going to make an appearance of not!
So frustrating although my due date is now in 6 days I am hoping to see her little face before then!

I have been well and truly teased by my daughter and am exhausted from the irregular pains she is giving me!

I thought i would review my pregnancy story through photographs of my bump and other things whilst I wait...albeit impatiently!




Finding out!!



5 weeks

 6 weeks

 7 weeks

9 weeks

10 week scan


11 weeks


13 week scan

 13 weeks

13 weeks

 14 weeks

14 weeks

20 weeks

 25 weeks

27 weeks


30 weeks




30 weeks

31 weeks


32 week scan


33 weeks

 35 weeks

 35 weeks


 36 weeks

 37 weeks


38 weeks

38 weeks


And.......

Todays photo! 39 weeks plus 1 day

         


Tiny movements like tiny kicks
Tiny baby, a mother’s bliss
Can’t wait to give the tiny you
Huge hugs and lots of kisses too 

What tiny dreams you might have now?
I would understand someday, somehow
I dreamed last night, your tiny face
An angel indeed, made from our sweet embrace 

How else would mummy know?
How much her tiny little angel has grown?
How else would mummy guess?
If her little angel have some requests? 

I know that somehow you could now hear
Oh, what a thrill you will bring us here!
Now hush my baby, it’s time to rest
Inside my womb, your own calm nest

love your soon to be mummy 


xxx




No comments: